Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Year

Chambers Brothers singing TIME while we walk around in a daze, hopefully the back of the house will be mended soon, you can sort of see the pile of supplies by the fish pond, but my camera work needs attention so that's one of my goals for the future is to produce a movie that doesn't play like an old acid trip but this one certainly bops around a little too much. There is a new gate that goes up the hill out to the rest of my yard that is off to the side of the back of the house by the stairs and I want to build something magical and spiritual over there like a cob house with a bottle wall and maybe a circle of rocks for a prayer. wow! i can't believe it's 2008 and i am still alive. yippee!!!! the best is yet to come.

well the video is fighting me so i'll keep trying.

No comments: