Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine


this is a picture of my first grandson with my daughters hands which equal love. i can feel the love. but really ok because i know no one comes here to visit and see this i can honestly tell you i cried all day long. i don't really know why. but it's true i did. but then i went over to youtube and i have to tell you the youtube community is so wonderful and full of love. i feel better now.
so if any one is listening, seriously go to youtube, rate the videos and comment on them and you will feel the love. if you don't, come back here and cry with me and we can make art to heal we can we will. ok i'm feeling better now.

3 comments:

suzi blu said...

aw. not many people read my blog just a little while ago. Things change the more you let people know who you are.

what is your username on youtube?
and how big was the file size of your 9 min video? It seems all of my files go over the 100 MB limit.
- sue

suzi blu said...

email me and Ill make a painting for ya! suziblu@gmail.com

changapeluda said...

awwww!
i don't want you to be cryin'!

i see the love here

i see it Plain as day.

(i also smiled)

:0]